donderdag 27 juni 2013

Writing without writing tools



The letter above has been written without the use of pens, graphite or anything else usually used for writing. You can read how the sender succeeded in writing this way!
I received it from Venus from Canada - thank you very much, Venus!

Meanwhile I was asked to write without writing tools also. My texts I've sent to some other member of a very secret League. (Click on the pictures to read full texts.)






A real challenge to invent 'new' ways of writing, to solve this challenge. Above some stitched words.



And by first forgetting my scissors, I learned that tearing paper into letters also helps. The quote above is based on a song of the British eighties indie band the Passions, my favourite song of this band I used to listen to in my teens.











For anyone who is curious to know but couldn't decipher the stitched extraterrestial words above:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten