dinsdag 26 juli 2011

Stuur een Zeemeermin

Voor het mail art project 'Stuur me een zeemeermin' van Carlos Botana.
For the mail art project 'Send me a mermaid' van Carlos Botana.

En ja, wie anders moet ik dan sturen dan:
And yes, who else I'll have to send then, other than:





(Die op de postzegel is 'n andere - The mermaid on the stamp is someone else.)



Update 7 augustus 2011:

Ik vergat te zeggen dat Salina ook haar eigen ansichtkaartenlijn heeft. De linker inspireerde me tot bovenstaande postzegel, en de rechter ontving ik eergister in de bus.

I forgot to tell that Salina even has been discovered by postcard publishers.
The postcard on the left inspired me to make the stamp above; the one on the right I received few days ago.



Dank / Thank you, Salina!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Oooh! I can't believe that! It's amazing! I'm looking forward see it in Carlos Botana's blog!!

    Can I upload it in to blog too?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks again for your postcard, Salina! And yes, of course you can use it (see you did already).

    I already saw your picture on Carlos' artecorreo-blog: http://artecorreo2009.blogspot.es/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Cette petite sirène est si jolie. Bravo. Je t'envoie une carte bientôt.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen